Effective Date: August 1st, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide. CableCom may collect personal information about you when you provide it to CableCom while using or interacting with the Website such as your name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, business name, location, requests or messages you submit via the Website’s form, and other information that may personally identify you. If you submit an employment application through this Website, we may also collect your employment related information, such as your username, password, contact information, cover letter, resume, and information regarding your work and education history.
Information We Collect Automatically. As you navigate the Website, CableCom may use technologies that collect certain information about you automatically. We may collect, among other things, your IP address, location, device type, date and time of visit, operating system, your activities on the Website, and information about how you use the Website. If you are visiting the Website via a mobile device, we may also collect your mobile device’s unique device ID and information about how you use the Website.
INFORMATION CABLECOM RECEIVES FROM THIRD PARTIES
From time to time, CableCom receives information about individuals from our third-party service providers, affiliates, and partners. For example, CableCom may receive information on our email campaigns from our third-party service providers, including whether you have read an email sent by us or on CableCom’s behalf, forwarded an email, and when and how many times you have opened an email. CableCom may also receive information from third party analytics on the Website that allows CableCom to improve the Website and services.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION-COLLECTING TECHNOLOGIES
CableCom and third parties may use a variety of technologies that collect information automatically, including cookies, web beacons, flash cookies, and logging. For example, CableCom uses Google Analytics to help CableCom understand how our customers interact with the Website—you can read more about how Google uses your information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. It is important to understand cookies and web beacons:
• Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your browser when you access a website, including the Website. CableCom and the third parties described below may use session cookies. A session cookie is available only during the course of the browser session; the information is not sent to or stored on a computer’s hard drive. Closing the browser or logging off will invalidate the session cookie. CableCom and the third parties described below may also use machine cookies, which do remain on a computer hard drive and gather information, sometimes over time and across websites. You can find more information about your choices regarding cookies under the heading “YOUR CHOICES.”
• Web Beacons. “Web beacons” or “tracking pixels” are electronic images, tags, or scripts that allow a website to access cookies and among other things, help track general usage patterns of visitors to a website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the web beacon is placed. CableCom and the third parties described below may use web beacons to compile information regarding your use of the Website.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Uses of Information We Collect Automatically or Receive from Third Parties. Information that is collected automatically may be used for a variety of business purposes, such as monitoring website traffic, security of the Website, and use of the Website. CableCom may also use information we collect automatically from your use of the Website that is otherwise de-identified, aggregated, or anonymous, for any purpose.
Uses of Information You Provide to Us. CableCom knows your personal information is important to you. As a result, we want you to know how we may use it. CableCom uses information for the following purposes:
• To provide the Website and information about services to you, such as a quote;
• To respond to any request you have made, including for information, products, and/or services;
• For our marketing efforts, including to keep you informed about existing and new products and services;
• For employment related purposes.
• To provide you with customer support;
• To resolve problems and disputes with the Website;
• To improve the Website and our services;
• To protect the security and integrity of the Website;
• To monitor compliance with and enforce this Policy and any other applicable agreements and policies;
• To prevent fraud, protect our business, and to otherwise fulfill our legal obligations;
• If necessary, to notify you about changes to the Website or our services;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or any other purpose we deem necessary or appropriate;
• To fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it, or offer your consent; and
• As generally permitted under applicable law.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information, including your personal information:
• With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• With our subcontractors, service providers, and other third parties CableCom uses to support our business, the Website, including our maintenance providers and marketing partners;
• With a buyer or other successor in the event of or during a merger, divestiture, restructuring, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CableCom’s assets or equity, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CableCom is among the assets transferred;
• For any other purposes disclosed by CableCom when you provide the information, or any other purpose CableCom deems necessary or appropriate; or
• With your consent.
CableCom may also share your personal information to comply with any court order or legal obligation, including responding to any lawful government or regulatory request, or if CableCom believes disclosure is necessary to enforce or protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or third parties.
CableCom strives to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to CableCom and that we collect, including:
Cookies. If you do not wish CableCom to place cookies, you may set your browser to refuse some cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do so, please note that some parts of the Website may then be inaccessible or may not function properly. Information on deleting or controlling cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of any applicable law including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you believe that CableCom might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us as described below in the “CONTACT US” section.
CableCom strives to use reasonable means to secure your personal information; however, please keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet and on mobile platforms is not always secure, which means CableCom cannot - and does not - guarantee the security or confidentiality of any personal information you provide to CableCom. Given this reality, your use of this Website, and your decision to provide personal information to CableCom, is at your own risk. Should you choose to make an account, it is your responsibility to keep your username and password private.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CableCom may update this Policy to reflect material changes in the manner in which CableCom deals with personal information, including complying with law or self-regulatory standards or for business purposes. We encourage you to review it regularly. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes to this Policy is deemed to be your acceptance of any changes. Additionally, if CableCom makes a material change to this Policy, we will post a notice on the Website.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy, change your contact information, or to unsubscribe from receiving certain mailings or other communications, please contact CableCom, LLC using one of the options below:
Address: CableCom, LLC
6070 North Flint Road
Glendale, WI 53209
Telephone: 414-226-2205 or 888-423-CABLE